Saturday, November 25, 2006

I am Ann










I love my family more than anything in this world.
I love my boyfriend more than i can say and he's only one for me. I may not tell him how much i love him ,i do and he knews .
I prefer to have only one best friend in my life not 100 friends but i cant trust.
My house it mad but its not dirty
It is not thing wrong with me if i cry for no reason just i am so sensitive.
One thing you did to me i'll remeber all my life.









I like to travel just because this world more beautiful than you think
I like to meet people just because i can learn something new from them.
I like to listen to music just because they have beautiful voice than me.
I love my movies
I like to danc sometime
I love my books












I like chilli just because i love spicy food.
I like children just because they are so pure and lovely.
I like to shopping just not enough money to buy things.
And i need sometime to think about myself when i was wrong or you might wrong .
Give someone you love a hug its means more than say a words,its can reach to heart .
Say i love you with everybody no metters who they are ,its keep relationship closer to you.
This is me and no one can change and i will change to be better if i know that i am wrong .

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home