Friday, August 18, 2006

Inma is goes

still waiting some more friends to come
Jemma,Jenny,me,Inma,Ivy,Ivy's boyfriend
Grogi and sorry cant remember her name

We were models that night

Inma,Jenny,Me
Jenny was a friend ...
Me,Ivy and her boyfriend
They came to Edinburgh for holiday
and stay for Edinburgh festivel

Inma,Jenny,me,Ivy
I was told "Jenny be good ok"
see what did she do

Yagoda(like japaness name)
Jenny,me,Inma Its was good night
and good laught

me and Inma

Inma is a good friends. I knew her at work for 1 and haft year and now she goes.
She was going back home in Spain. She decided to stay in Spian forever , she might back here for holiday or i may meet up with her in Thailand . She have been to Thailand for manytime( Railey beach that where she used to stay ) she love Thaifood,Thai prople ,Thai massage, she also can speak Thai " Sa-wad-dee -Ka its meant Hi,Hello or good morning that what i was hearing from her. I knew she gone today but i may see her agian oneday ...Good bye my friend.









0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home