Monday, April 24, 2006

5 big things


Went out for swimming with Cherice at
Royal Commonwealth Pool so i feel so tried and my eye a bit sore for no reson maybe the water at the pool it dirty . Went out with Rod and Andy for Rock climbing very fun and more interested . Anyway i have 5 big things to do soon so i thibk everybody have plans to do and what you want to do ? just enjoy it .

1 Save the money for travel and for the future .
i am bad with the money well i like to shopping that my hobbie but not now i look forward to my future.

2 Travel i like to travel but i see not much like i want to. I want to see the world,people,culture so i would like to see maybe just half the world and my journey seem so far but i don't care who say anything . Hot and sunny good to lie on the beach somewhere maybe in Thailand cheap but nice and it my home.

3 Volunteer in Thailand
i come from poor country well not really its like black and white both side in every country ,rich and poor ,very rich and very poor . If you been of North of Thailand and North East of Thailand you will see the children there need help .

4 Make my own business
Well manything i am interesting at the moment but i have to pick something i really like and can make money for me so a coffee shop that not to bad . I like coffee but i don't know how to make good coffee but my friends said just buy good coffee machine well that not a bad idia . And a designer so i have a dream i want to be a model but who will pay me for 5"3 tall like me i don't think so that why designer it is my dream now. Beauty salon of cause i am a woman like beauty and this business can make a lot of money for you if you have a good communicate and good experien . Resort and Spa this is very expensive business but it also can make a good money for you too.

5 Make you own home
Of cause your own home where you feel save to stay . I try to find my own home and i don't know yet . My own home just not big but beautiful graden,a round by ricefield and you can smell fresh air and see country life .Where i can lie my self on a hammock with a cup coffee and i can use a bike cicle ( i feel like North of Thailand )

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home