Tuesday, February 21, 2006

G -Day


Woke up 9.30 am this morning oh well it very lazy day for me to start thinking what to do and what i want to do. One in the morning that my cup of coffee may two or three it always nice just like coffee and green tea,two my old music Bob Marley( no man no cry ) no woman no cry it just make i have a good day,washing ,cleaning and dancing in the same time oh my life so cool but not like that all the time ( don't you think ) im not that crazy. I was talking with my frineds yesterday about going back to Thailand and plans what to do . Manything came to hit in my head. I have alot of thing to do about Justin Dart fonddation in Thailand i happy to do and happy to help. Learn more about photography, Thai massage, scuba driving in Thailand and rock climbing. I plan to go rock climbing with my friends soon it more fun and hope i can use a bike in Scotland if it not more danger. I heard the news everyday a car hit a bike but i don't think im unlucky like that but who know.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home